Welcome to the 2013 Greater Cincinnati Fly Fishing Show
At our new expanded venue in Northeast Cincinnati
Oasis Conference Center
902 Loveland-Miamiville Road
The Buckeye United Fly Fishers will host the annual Greater Cincinnati Fly Fishing Show on Saturday,
February 2, 2013, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. at the Oasis Conference Center.
Display/Print Show Brochure
Admission is $10 per person at the door. Scouts in uniform, and children 12 and under free.
Also, there is ample FREE parking at the Conference Center.
- Over 21,000 sq ft of exhibition, demonstration, and presentation space
- Something for all fly fishers - from beginner to advanced
- Over 50 exhibitors - vendors, fly tiers, DNR booths, and others
- Educational fly fishing speakers
- Casting Pond - casting instructions and/or try out a new rod from one of the vendors
- Fly tying demonstrations with a special kids tying area
- Kids area with fun things to see and do
- Fishing guides and fishing lodge representatives
- Canoes, kayaks, pontoons, and other watercraft
- Raffles and door prizes
- Snack bar - sandwiches and drinks
Directions to Oasis Conference Center
(use back button after viewing map)
39° 14' 22" N 84° 14' 49" W
Buckeye United Fly Fishers is a 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is
"promoting the sport of fly fishing through education and conservation"
Our Featured Speakers/Presenters
Please visit us at our booth
Skip and Carol Ann Morris
We are Skip Morris, the down-to-earth author of twelve books on tying flies and fly fishing (including the best-selling beginner's book, Fly Tying Made Clear and Simple), and Carol Ann Morris, whose artful photography and detailed watercolors have been published in major fly fishing magazines (ie, Gray's Sporting Journal and Fly Fishing & Tying Journal), and also in Skip's books and articles.
We're a husband-and-wife team who've been fishing together for twenty years, and we love sharing our passion for fly fishing.
background image provided by backgroundcity.com